Czech Language Translators
Czech is an Indo-European Slavic language, spoken by about 12 million people, mainly in Europe. Beside the Czech Republic where it is the official language, Czech is spoken in Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia and Austria, where it is recognized as a minority language, and there is also a large diaspora of Czech people in America, Canada and Brazil.
Czech is one of the oldest literary languages in Europe. It is the most similar to Slovak language and these two languages formed common Czechoslovak language in the past. It is written in Latin alphabet and it is regulated by the Institute of the Czech language. When the Czech Republic joined the European Union, Czech became one of its official languages.
We have part-time Czech translators in our team and therefore we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed.
Our translators of Czech language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation from Czech into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Czech
- Translation from Czech into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Czech
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of Czech language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Czech texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of Czech is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.