Greek Language Translators
Greek belongs to the Hellenic group of Indo-European languages, which were mentioned for the first time in Cretan records in the 14th century BC. However, ancient Greek language began to develop in the 7th century BC. Greek alphabet was created at that time and had 24 letters. The language known as Demotic was adopted as the official language in 1976.
Greek was "lingua franca" in the Roman Empire for centuries and today it is spoken by about 15 million people living mainly in Greece and Cyprus, where it is the official language. Greek is also one of the official languages of the European Union and it is recognized as a minority language in Albania, Italy, Romania, Armenia and Ukraine and it is also spoken in Turkey and countries of former Yugoslavia, especially in Macedonia.
Greek, as it is known today, is one of the richest languages with vocabulary including more than 600 million words; many words from Greek are used in other languages in their original form or they originated from the roots of Greek words.
We have part-time Greek translators in our team and therefore we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed.
Our translators of Greek language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation from Greek into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Greek
- Translation from Greek into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Greek
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of Greek language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Greek texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of Greek is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.