Macedonian Language Court Interpreters/Translators
Macedonian is one of South Slavic languages which separated latest from Old Slavic language. Although Macedonian is the official language of Macedonia since 1945, Macedonia as a country gained its independence only in 1991 when Macedonian also became its official language. Standard Macedonian is based on central-western dialects.
First Macedonian community was already established in 581, but it soon fell under the Byzantine rule. In IX century, Macedonia fell under the Bulgarian rule and at that time the nation adopted Christian religion. Macedonia had later influenced creation and expansion of literacy among the Slavs and Old Slavic language developed from local Macedonian dialect of Thessaloniki. Macedonian Cyrillic alphabet was created by Clement and Naum, the disciples of Cyril and Methodius upon their arrival to Ohrid. They founded the pan-Slavic university which later became the foundation of Orthodoxy. When the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes was established, the territory of present Macedonia was one part of this community and Macedonian was considered as southern dialect of Serbian language. Today Bulgaria does not recognize Macedonian as a separate language, but considers it to be another variety of their language.
We have full-time court interpreters for Macedonian language in our team and therefore we can always respond to your needs quickly and translate and certify documents for which the stamp of a Macedonian language court interpreter is necessary.
Our court interpreters for Macedonian language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation by court interpreters for Macedonian language
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter for Macedonian language is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Macedonian texts
We also offer:
- Translation from Macedonian into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Macedonian
- Translation from Macedonian into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Macedonian