Portuguese Language Court Interpreters/Translators
Portuguese is a part of the Romance language family, precisely it belongs to the subgroup of Portuguese Galician languages. There are two main varieties of the language - Brazilian Portuguese used by most speakers of Portuguese and European or Lusitanian Portuguese, which is spoken in Portugal, Africa and East Timor.
Around 20 Creole languages derived from Portuguese, which spread around the world due to colonization. According to the number of native speakers, Portuguese is on the 6th place on the world list. The most similar language to Portuguese is Galician, which is a regional Spanish language and there are parts of Spain and Portugal in which Spanish and Portuguese are simultaneously used.
We have part-time court interpreters for Portuguese language in our team and therefore we can always respond to your needs quickly and translate and certify documents for which the stamp of a Portuguese language court interpreter is necessary.
Our court interpreters for Portuguese language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation by court interpreters for Portuguese language
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter for Portuguese language is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Portuguese texts
We also offer:
- Translation from Portuguese into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Portuguese
- Translation from Portuguese into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Portuguese