Portuguese Language Translators
Portuguese belongs to the Indo-European Italic family of languages, more exactly to the subgroup of Gallo-Romance languages. Portuguese is the official language of Portugal, Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, East Timor, Macau, Guinea-Bissau, Mozambique and São Tomé and Principe. It is also spoken in Namibia, Andorra, Luxembourg, Switzerland, India and the Republic of South Africa. Portuguese is one of the official languages of the European Union, the Organization of American States, UNASUR and the Latin Union. There are over 200 million of speakers whose mother language is Portuguese and it is classified as one of the most spoken languages in the world. The reason is that Portugal was one of the greatest colonial powers of the XV and XVI century.
Although similar to Spanish, there are significant differences in pronunciation between these two languages. Portuguese has two basic versions - Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese or Lusitanic-Portuguese. The script used by Portuguese speakers is the Portuguese Latin alphabet. The International Portuguese Language Institute is in charge of the development and regulation of the language.
We have part-time translators of Portuguese in our team and therefore, we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed
Our translators of Portuguese are at your disposal whenever you need them:
- Translation from Portuguese into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Portuguese
- Translation from Portuguese into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Portuguese
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of Portuguese language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Portuguese texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of Portuguese is necessary, as well as any other other forms of verbal translation.