Slovak Language Translators
Slovak language is a part of Indo-European Balto-Slavic family of languages. It is written in Latin alphabet and spoken by over 5 million of people. It has official status in Slovakia and Serbia, as well as one of the languages of the European Union. It is recognized in Ukraine as a minority language, and it is also spoken in the Czech Republic, Romania and Hungary.
Slovak separated from Proto-Slavic language in the X century as a set of specific dialects, but it was standardized as late as in the XIX century, when Slovakia struggled for its statehood and its own official language. Today there are three groups of Slovak dialects - Eastern, Central, and Western dialects. The Slovak language is regulated by the Ludovit Stur Institute of Linguistics of the Slovak Academy of Sciences.
We have part-time translators of Slovak in our team and therefore, we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed
Our translators of Slovak are at your disposal whenever you need them:
- Translation from Slovak into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Slovak
- Translation from Slovak into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Slovak
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of Slovak language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Slovak texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of Slovak is necessary, as well as any other other forms of verbal translation.