Swedish Language Translators
Swedish has derived from Old Norse language and belongs to the Germanic group of Indo-European languages. Earlier this language was called Runic Swedish due to it Runic alphabet, but today Swedish Latin alphabet is used. Although the language has been known from VIII century, it was standardized only in the 20th century. About 10 million people speak Swedish language and it is the official language of Sweden, Finland and the European Union. It is also the official language of the Nordic Council.
Certain subdialects which make different the speech of Swedes and Finns separated from Swedish In 16th century and it is Danish that have prevailing influence in the southern part of Sweden. The overall standard of written and spoken Swedish language is regulated by The Swedish Language Council in Sweden and in Finland it is under the responsibility of the Swedish Language Department of the Research Institute for the Languages of Finland.
We have part-time Swedish translators in our team and therefore we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed.
Our translators of Swedish language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation from Swedish into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Swedish
- Translation from Swedish into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Swedish
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of Swedish language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Swedish texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of Swedish is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.