Albanian Language Court Interpreters/Translators
Albanian, which belongs to Satem language group, has no resemblance with any other language, but its development was influenced by all most influential languages in the history - Latin, Ancient Greek, Turkish, Slavic languages ... It is believed that the roots of Albanian are in Baltic languages, and "Albanian " was mentioned for the first time in 1285. The first book in Albanian was written in the 16th century
Standard Albanian is based on the Tosk dialect, but the Gege dialect was used in Kosovo until 1972 when a congress of Albanian linguists was organized in Priština, where it was decided for the Tosk dialect to become standard Albanian and that Albanian should be spoken and written in the same way everywhere
We have part-time court interpreters for Albanian language in our team and therefore we can always respond to your needs quickly and translate and certify documents for which the stamp of an Albanian language court interpreter is necessary.
Our court interpreters for Albanian language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation by court interpreters for Albanian language
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter for Albanian language is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Albanian texts
We also offer:
- Translation from Albanian into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Albanian
- Translation from Albanian into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Albanian