Albanian Language Translators
Albanian belongs to the group of Indo-European languages, but it makes a separate branch of this language family. Albanian language is spoken by about 6 million people mainly in Albania, where it has been the official language since 1952, but it is also spoken in Serbia (especially in Kosovo and Metohija), Macedonia, Montenegro, Italy, Romania and Turkey where it has a status of recognized minority language. It is also spoken in Greece, Germany, Slovenia, the United States, England, Switzerland, Canada, Australia and in many other countries where Albanian emigrants have settled.
It is believed that Albanian has its roots in Old Illyrian language and it is known as a separate language from the 15th century. There are two groups of dialects - Geg and Tosk varieties of speech. Albanian Latin alphabet has 36 letters and the written standard was established in 1908. Albanian is regulated by the Academy of Sciences of Albania.
We have part-time Albanian translators in our team and therefore we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed.
Our translators of Albanian language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation from Albanian into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Albanian
- Translation from Albanian into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Albanian
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of Albanian language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Albanian texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of Albanian is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.