Chinese Language Court Interpreters/Translators
Chinese roots go back more than 6,000 years ago and therefore it is the oldest living language, the Chinese are the oldest nation in the world and Chinese language also has the biggest number of speakers. However, it is not known exactly how and when its language and script emerged and there are different legends about its origin. It is considered that the Emperor Qin Shi Huang introduced the standardization of language and script, which has not changed much since its beginnings, but the method and style of writing have changed.
From the initial writing on the bones to the present writing in black ink and with brush on the paper, the Chinese language has had several stages of development through which it increased the number of characters. Although there are about 80,000 characters, knowledge of about 3,000 characters is enough for understanding Chinese . Spoken Chinese language underwent greater influences and different local dialects are spoken in different areas. In 1955 the reform of language took place, Chinese characters were simplified and the use and knowledge of Mandarin Chinese language has expanded through introduction of compulsory primary education.
We have part-time court interpreters for Chinese language in our team and therefore we can always respond to your needs quickly and translate and certify documents for which the stamp of a Chinese language court interpreter is necessary.
Our court interpreters for Chinese language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation by court interpreters for Chinese language
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter for Chinese language is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Chinese texts
We also offer:
- Translation from Chinese into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Chinese
- Translation from Chinese into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Chinese