Croatian Language Translators
Croatian language is a part of large Indo-European family and it belongs to the group of Slavic languages; it is spoken by about 6 million people, mostly Croats in Croatia, but also by a certain number of emigrants in North and South America, Europe and Australia. Croatian is also one of the official languages in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Austria, Romania, Italy and it is also spoken in Hungary and Slovakia. As the standard language, it separated from Serbo-Croatian language in 1991 and as Croatia has been a member of the European Union since1st July 2013, Croatian also became one of its official languages.
Croatian is regulated by the Institute of Croatian Language and Linguistics: Council for Standard Croatian Language Norm and it has three dialects of speech. Majority of Croats speak Shtokavian dialect, which is followed by Kajkavian, and Chakavian dialect.
We have part-time Croatian translators in our team and therefore we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed.
Our translators of Croatian language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation from Croatian into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Croatian
- Translation from Croatian into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Croatian
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of Croatian language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Croatian texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of Croatian is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.