English Language Translators
English language is, DE FACTO, official language in the following countries: the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, the United States.
English language is, DE IURE, the official or one of official languages in the following countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, the British Virgin Islands, Dominica, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Philippines, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana , India, Ireland, Jamaica, South Africa, South Sudan, Cameroon, Canada, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, Micronesia, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, the Marshall Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, the Seychelles, Serra Leone, Singapore, the Solomon Islands, Swaziland, Saint Lucia, Saint Kits and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Uganda, Vanuatu, Western Samoa, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
We have full-time English translators in our team and therefore we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed.
Our translators of English language are at your disposal whenever you need them:
- Translation from English into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into English
- Translation from English into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into English
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of English language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of English texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of English is necessary, as well as any other other forms of verbal translation.