French Language Translators
French is the official or one of official languages in the following countries:
Algeria, Andorra, Belgium, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, the Central African Republic, Chad, the Comoros, Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Haiti, Laos, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Monaco, Morocco, New Caledonia, Niger, the Republic of Madagascar, Reunion (Indian ocean), Rwanda, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Senegal, Seychelles, Switzerland, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Zaire.
We have full-time French translators in our team and therefore we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed.
Our translators of French language are at your disposal whenever you need them:
- Translation from French into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into French
- Translation from French into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into French
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of French language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of French texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of French is necessary, as well as any other other forms of verbal translation.