German Language Translators
German is the official language in the following countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, South Tyrol (Italy), Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Belgium.
German is also one of the official and working languages of the European Union.
As national minority language, it is recognized in the following countries: Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Italy, Namibia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Brazil and Vatican.
As a spoken language, German is also present in areas of South America.
We have full-time German translators in our team and therefore we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed.
Our translators of German language are at your disposal whenever you need them:
- Translation from German into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into German
- prevoTranslation from German into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into German
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of German language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of German texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of German is necessary, as well as any other other forms of verbal translation.