Greek Language Court Interpreters/Translators
Greek was originally known as Mycenaean Greek, from which it is now quite different, but it is very similar to Ancient Greek, from which it evolved throughout the history. Today Modern Greek is in use and the alphabet which the Greeks used in ancient times is very similar to the Greek alphabet used today. Modern Greek has two forms - conservative which was the official language until 1976 and national which is the official language of the Greeks today.
There are many theories about the origin of Greek, but their accuracy cannot be confirmed with confidence. The first known Greek script from the Mycenaean era was Linear B script and it was deciphered only in 1953. From the classical period to the present day, the alphabet has been used and it is believed that its roots are derived from Phoenician script from Homer's time. Formerly, there were three dialects of Greek - Aeolic, Doric and Ionic and Ionic was the literary language until the 5th century. From Ionian dialect separated Ancient subdialect which was the language of Plato and Aristotle. With subsequent Greek colonization of Asia, Greek language developed many varieties and Alexander of Macedonia had major impact on the unification of these dialects into the language known as Koine - meaning "common" and on its basis Greek become a global language.
We have part-time court interpreters for Greek language in our team and therefore we can always respond to your needs quickly and translate and certify documents for which the stamp of a Greek language court interpreter is necessary.
Our court interpreters for Greek language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation by court interpreters for Greek language
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter for Greek language is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Greek texts
We also offer:
- Translation from Greek into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Greek
- Translation from Greek into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Greek