Hungarian Language Court Interpreters/Translators
Hungarian language can be viewed through two periods - Ugro-Hungarian and Ancient Hungarian period. Since the year 1000 Hungarians had already adopted Christianity and created their state which underwent different influences and reforms since its establishment. One of the events that had impact on the language is the age after the battle of Mohacs. The nobility was divided on two sides, those who turned to the Ottomans and the others who were inclined toward the Habsburgs. The territory of Hungary was also divided into three parts.
After Latin and German had been official languages of this nation for a long time, Hungarian was introduced as official language in 1820. Due to formation of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the fall of Hungary under their power, conditions were created for larger distribution of nations and languages. Hungarian is one of the most complicated languages for learning because its grammar is very complex and one noun can have over 200 forms.
We have full-time court interpreters for Hungarian language in our team and therefore we can always respond to your needs quickly and translate and certify documents for which the stamp of a Hungarian language court interpreter is necessary.
Our court interpreters for Hungarian language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation by court interpreters for Hungarian language
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter for Hungarian language is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Hungarian texts
We also offer:
- Translation from Hungarian into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Hungarian
- Translation from Hungarian into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Hungarian