Hungarian Language Translators
Hungarian language belongs to the Uralic family of languages and more exactly to the Finno-Ugric subgroup. Apart from Hungary, it is recognized as an official minority language in Serbia (Autonomous Province of Vojvodina), Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Austria and parts of Ukraine. Hungarian is also one of official languages of the European Union. It has about 15 million speakers, and it is also spoken in parts of Croatia, Israel and the United States.
In comparison to Indo-European languages, Hungarian has a large number of cases, although the different forms of nouns are not considered cases in Hungarian. There are many words with are similar to those in Serbian and Croatian, but there is also a part of the vocabulary taken from Turkish and German. Hungarian is written in Hungarian Latin alphabet and it is regulated by the Research Institute of Linguistics of the Hungarian Academy of Science.
We have part-time translators of Hungarian in our team and therefore, we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed
Our translators of Hungarian are at your disposal whenever you need them:
- Translation from Hungarian into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Hungarian
- Translation from Hungarian into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Hungarian
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of Hungarian language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Hungarian texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of Hungarian is necessary, as well as any other other forms of verbal translation.