Macedonian Language Translators
Macedonian language is an Indo-European Slavic language, spoken by about 2.5 million of people. It is the official language of the Republic of Macedonia since 1945 and it is recognized as a minority language in Albania, Romania and Serbia. It is also spoken in Greece, Bulgaria, Montenegro and other European countries, as well as in parts of Australia, Turkey, the United States and Canada.
Macedonian is written in Cyrillic script and the Macedonian alphabet has 31 letters. It has great similarity with other Slavic languages, particularly with Bulgarian and Serbian, as it is based on the writings of Vuk Karadžić and Krste Petkov Misirkov. Macedonian language is regulated by the Institute for Macedonian Language "Krste Misirkov" at the “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” University in Skopje.
We have part-time translators of Macedonian in our team and therefore, we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed
Our translators of Macedonian are at your disposal whenever you need them:
- Translation from Macedonian into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Macedonian
- Translation from Macedonian into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Macedonian
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of Macedonian is necessary, as well as any other other forms of verbal translation.