Norwegian Language Translators
Norwegian is spoken by around 5 million of people and it is the official language of the state of Norway and the Nordic Council. It belongs to the Indo-European family and to the subgroup of North Germanic and West Scandinavian languages. Norwegian speakers use Norwegian Latin alphabet in writing, while the language is regulated by the Language Council of Norway.
Norwegian has two official written versions - literary language used by the majority of Norwegians, which represents the conservative variety and also new Norwegian variety exists. There is also a conservative variety of new Norwegian, which is called High Norwegian, as well as the well known common Norwegian language, which is a combination of literary and new Norwegian language; however - this variety of language is not officially recognized. This language also has many different dialects with large differences due to geographical distance. The standard dialect exists, but it is spoken only in Ostlandet.
We have part-time Norwegian translators in our team and therefore we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed.
Our translators of Norwegian language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation from Norwegian into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Norwegian
- prTranslation from Norwegian into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Norwegian
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of Norwegian language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Norwegian texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of Norwegian is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.