Romanian Language Court Interpreters/Translators
Romanian language is the most influential language from the group of East Romance languages. Dacians settled on the territory of Romania in the ancient era and the language was called Dacian Romanian after them. Later this territory fell under the Roman rule and that is the reason why Romanian originated from Latin and has most similarities with Italian.
In earlier period, Romanian had several dialects and it is believed that were unified in the period between the 7th and 10th century. At that time Slavic languages significantly influenced Romanian and although Romanian belongs to the same linguistic subgroup with Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and French, it has greater similarity with Balkan Romance languages, such as Istro-Romanian, Aromanian and Meglen languages.
We have part-time court interpreters for Romanian language in our team and therefore we can always respond to your needs quickly and translate and certify documents for which the stamp of a Romanian language court interpreter is necessary
Our court interpreters for Romanian language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation by court interpreters for Romanian language
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter for Romanian language is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Romanian texts
We also offer:
- Translation from Romanian into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Romanian
- Translation from Romanian into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Romanian