Prevodioci za rumunski jezik
The Romanian language belongs to the Indo-European group of Italic Romance languages, more exactly to the subgroup of Eastern Romance languages. It is estimated that there are about 30 million speakers and that Romanian is native to the majority of them. It is the official language of Romania and, since 1991, it is the official language of the Republic of Moldova (where it is also called "Moldavian language"). It has official status in Serbia (Autonomous Province of Vojvodina) and in parts of Ukraine, as a minority language. It is one of official languages of the European Union. It is also spoken in Bulgaria, Russia, Israel, Hungary, Germany, Canada, the United States of America, Australia and New Zealand. Romanian is written in Romanian Latin alphabet.
It originated from Latin and it has numerous lexical similarities to other Romance languages, such as French, Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan etc., although the similarities are not sufficient to enable the mutual understanding of Romanian speakers with speakers of other Romance languages. Romanian underwent a spelling reform in 1993. The Romanian language is regulated by the Romanian Academy.
We have part-time translators of Romanian in our team and therefore, we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed.
Our translators of Romanian are at your disposal whenever you need them:
- Translation from Romanian into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Romanian
- Translation from Romanian into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Romanian
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of Romanian language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Romanian texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of Romanian is necessary, as well as any other other forms of verbal translation.