Simultaneous interpreting is the hardest and the most demanding type of translating. This is a special type of translating during which the interpreter translates simultaneously with the speaker's presentation. All our simultaneous interpreters are experienced professionals.
Are you planning a meeting or conference at the international level and do you want the participants from different countries to understand each other well? Call us or send us an e-mail, thus enabling us to contact you. Together we will determine and satisfy your needs in a quick and professional manner.
Required data for an inquiry for interpreting:
- When and where will the planned meeting or event take place?
- What kind of meeting or event does it belong to (the target group)?
- What is the topic of the meeting or event?
- Which participants do you expect?
- Is the program intended for group work?
- What are official languages of the participants?
- Do you need an advice regarding technical equipment: interpretation booths, type, number and places for installation of microphones, ideal layout of the speaker’s stand and projection surfaces?
Based on all this information, we will make a detailed offer for you. We will propose the translation team that is optimally suited to your conditions (professional competencies, team size, distance from the venue) and give recommendations for ideal combination of translation software for your meeting or event. When you confirm the order, we will take over the responsibility for linguistic communication between the participants at the event you are organizing.
We take care about important details:
- we provide interpreters
- we prepare contracts
- we send preparation materials for the event and, of course, we guarantee full confidentiality of your data.
In short - we are available prior to the beginning, during and after termination of your event.