Slovak Language Court Interpreters/Translators
Slovak belongs to the West Slavic language group, and it is based on central Slovak dialect. The first orthography was issued in 1931. The language was influenced by the arrival of Cyril and Methodius and their mission of spreading Christianity and literacy, however, the Hungarian empire and Latin had greater impact on it.
Slovakia was part of Czechoslovakia for a long time, therefore Slovak language did not exist as a separate language in written form, but the Slovaks used their language in speech. When in 1993 the community was amicably divided in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, majority of borrowed and foreign words got equivalent phrases in Slovak.
We have full-time court interpreters for Slovak language in our team and therefore we can always respond to your needs quickly and translate and certify documents for which the stamp of a Slovak language court interpreter is necessary.
Our court interpreters for Slovak language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation by court interpreters for Slovak language
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter for Slovak language is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Slovak texts
We also offer:
- Translation from Slovak into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Slovak
- Translation from Slovak into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Slovak