Slovenian Language Translators
Slovenian or Slovene language, as it is called, belongs to the group of Balto-Slavic languages and it has about 2 million speakers around the world. It is the official language of the Republic of Slovenia and it is recognized as a language of minorities in Italy, Austria, Croatia, Hungary and it is also used by a significant number of emigrants in the USA, Australia and Western Europe. It is also one of the official languages of the European Union.
Slovenian language is based on the Upper and Lower Carniolan dialect groups and Primož Trubar is considered to be the originator the language. The Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts is responsible for the regulation of this language.
We have part-time Slovenian translators in our team and therefore we can always respond to your requests quickly, whenever urgent translations are needed.
Our translators of Slovenian language are at your disposal when you need:
- Translation from Slovenian into Serbian
- Translation from Serbian into Slovenian
- Translation from Slovenian into other foreign languages
- Translation from other foreign languages into Slovenian
We also offer:
- Translation by court interpreters of Slovenian language
- Certification of already translated texts
- Editing and proofreading of Slovenian texts
- Fieldwork in cases when the presence of a court interpreter of Slovenian is necessary, as well as any other forms of verbal translation.